Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

TkMaxx Haul!

I went shopping with my mum yesterday and she kindly offered to buy me some essentials for winter.

I know I've only posted up 3 item so I think I can class it as a small haul, hoho.

In line with my new shopping resolution, I only chose what I felt I really needed. I had to throw away two pairs of shoes recently because I've been walking a lot recently. A LOT. So, I picked out some shoes that are more comfortable and durable than what I would usually pick.
 This one is SUPER comfortable and even thought it looks slightly goofy, at least my feet will be warm!

This pair is pretty versatile and is going to be replacing my old brown pair which looks really similar. Lace up boots are such good shoes all year round and I just love them!


And lastly, the pair of skinny, high waisted jeans which I can't be bothered to model at the moment(I know I'm lazy!), but are really slimming because of the indigo colour.



I know this sounds crazy because it's pretty much middle of summer still for most places but I 
 am ready for autumn!Let's hope its a good one!

*Images are my own unless specified otherwise, please do not copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment