Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Review: Good Things Fresh Start Creamy Cleanser


A while ago, I really needed a facial cleanser because my Lush cleanser had gone past the use by date and I was convinced it had gone off. However, I couldn't bring myself to throw it away because it cost quite a bit and I had more than half a pot left. So it just sat there and I had nothing to wash my face with. 

Then I did what every face cleanse loving girl would do and popped into Boots and looked for a new one.

I was rushing because I needed to get to work so I saw this and I got it confused with the Balanced Me packaging and I was like yeah, Imma go for it since I'm a sucker for more natural products.
 Lo' and behold, when I got home and started applying it to my face, I was like wait, this isn't foaming or bubbling and then read the back. Basically, it's more of a hot cloth cleanser than your normal day-to-day wash off cleanser. Here are the instructions:
"Directions: Apply generously and massage well into your skin for a whole minute to loosen dirt, make-up and excess oil. Remove with a flannel that you have dipped in hot water and wrung out."

Source:Good Things website

It's a bit more effort but this stuff smells AMAZINNNNGGG! I think I'd be using this more in winter because at the moment, my face doesn't feel 'clean' when I wash cleanse with this. However, it is great at moisturising. For example when I've used this and moisturised afterwards, my face just feels so soft the next day.
This is actually the first time I've heard of Good Things before but I will def try some others next time, so if anyone has any suggestions, comment down below!
*disclaimer: this was bought with my own money and I am not associated with the brand in any way.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment