Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Review: Vichy Normaderm Moisturiser


Last year and this year have both been f*ckinh stressful to the extent that I used to have madly oily patches and breakouts on my face. Even though the stress factor is still there more than ever, the spots are minimal and my skin is overall a lot more balanced.

This could be down to many factors but I do believe that my improved skin routine helped.

This time last year, I never really used moisturiser on my skin because I thought "I don't need more moisture on my face, it's too oily already!" However, after I got my new job, I decided I really needed to care for my skin more and "invest" in some moisturiser. I use the term invest quite loosely because this moisturiser is quite middle range but still more expensive than your normal supermarket brands.

It promises a lot such as evening out skin tone, preventing spots, closing pores etc but like all skin care, it's just some cream, it's never going to work miracles on its own. I did notice that my pores have shrunken a little, especially on my nose. Because of this, it is a little drying, which is really what I needed on my T-zone, but not the rest of my face, which I had to buy another moisturiser for.

Final verdict: Happy with the product, would purchase again.
Dislaimer: This was bought with my own money and opinions are my own.




Saw this on souncloud and felt that it had be a feature on my blog. Ohmagawd I used to listen to this when I was 10. So, so wrong.....

No comments:

Post a Comment