Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Product Review: Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover


I feel like a sheep joining in on the hype of "beauty blogging", but in reality, I'm truly so bored there is nothing better to do.

 I am the type of person who usually does research before buying beauty products mainly because I have so much but use so little so I'm trying to only buy what I need. So, I figured why not contribute a little to other people who may do the same thing as me.

Anyway, here we go.


This is actually a really, really fun/awkward product to use. Why? Because it has two phases, so you have to shake it vigorously. Key word being vigorous.

The first few times I used it, it was really greasy because I didn't realise how hard you actually had to shake it.

Then one day, I had a stressful day at work and saw my ex with a new girlfriend, so naturally my blood was boiling I wasn't the happiest of bunnies. So when I went to take off my makeup, I shook it with all my might. Then, it happened. It mixed completely. And I became stress free.

And that's as about exciting as it gets because it leaves a weird greasy film so I have to use a cotton round to remove the makeup remover.

Final Verdict: Does the job so I'll finish it, but won't buy again because of greasiness(and needlessly wasting my precious cotton rounds).
disclaimer:This was bought by my own money so I'm just writing about exactly what thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment