Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Day 5-Put your iPod on shuffle and tell us the first 5 songs that play.

*Disclaimer* Could contain highly embarrassing music that I don't actually listen to so no judging!
1.Portishead-Glory box
    Love this song just because it's creates such a chilled atmosphere. I'm pretty sure I've fallen asleep listening to this song a few times.
2.Laura Izibor-From my heart to yours
    This one was free from iTunes haha. I won't say no to a good deal
3.Avril Lavigne-Headset
    From the scene years. That's all.
4.Ed Sheeran-You Need Me
    Amazing song. Amazing Man.
5.Justice-Stress
    Cross is one of THE best album of all time and Stress just has so much energy. Love it.
This really wasn't as bad as I expected because I have some real 80's shockers on there that shouldn't see daylight. Now the world knows how cool my music taste is. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment