Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Day 3: What are some things you have trouble doing?

I'd like to think I know my weaknesses quite well.

1.Drawing straight lines. Weird, I know. Even with a ruler I can't actually judge the straightness of the line very well. This doesn't bother me much any more but back when I was in graphics class it used to annoy me so much because everything had to be accurate and precise so it would take me like 10 minutes to draw a straight line.

2.Good First impressions. Everyone that knows me has told me that I make the worst first impression ever because I seem really grumpy but I was just shy. They should have a class on how to do first impressions when you enter school because there's people like me out there who clearly do not have it programmed in their DNA.

3.Getting up early/sleeping early. I hate mornings. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say this but I just can't get up in the mornings.

4.Finishing 30 day challenges. It's just hard >>.

No comments:

Post a Comment